Become a Friend. Be the first to know. Be the first to buy. Membership at Pharos Arts Foundation offers exciting privileges. Be the first to hear
about performances and reserve your tickets, and enjoy a number of exciting
Contributors (€100-€149 for single membership, €150- €249 for couple membership)
A Contributor of the Pharos Arts Foundation confers the following benefits:
● 25 – 30% (discount on all tickets for Foundation events
● 20% discount on Pharos’ publications / art-catalogues
● 30% discount on commercial CDs by participating artists, sold at events
● 10% discount on books at the Moufflon Bookshop, Nicosia
● Advance notice of forthcoming events through post and/or Email
● Advance notice of film screenings at The Shoe Factory
● Over the phone Ticket Reservations for events through the Pharos Arts Foundation Box Office
● Invitations to after-concert wine receptions
● Recognition on the sponsors’ page of all concert programmes
● Acknowledgment in the end-of-the-year Review publication
● Recognition on the Foundation’s website
● One (two for couple) complimentary ticket voucher(s) to be used at any Pharos concerts throughout the year
Supporters of the Pharos Arts Foundation (from €250)
A Supporter is entitled to all the benefits of Contributor membership (couple). In addition:
● A highlights CD of Pharos concerts
● Complimentary Concert programme for all concerts
● End-of-the-year Review publication
● Six complimentary ticket vouchers to be used at any Pharos concerts throughout the year
The Pharos Circle (from €500)
The Pharos Circle membership confers all the benefits of the Supporter membership. In addition:
● A complimentary Pharos art-catalogue
● A complimentary commercial CD by participating artists
● Complimentary tickets to all the 16th International Pharos Chamber Music Festival
● Complimentary tickets to all the 8th International Pharos Contemporary Music Festival
● Priority seating when booking is confirmed.
● Invitations to educational activities and rehearsals
● Invitations to receptions and after-concert dinners with the artists
● A gift package of 4 CDs/DVDs from Pharos Concerts
Patrons: Over €1.000
Patrons receive all the benefits of the Pharos Circle membership as well as additional individually tailored benefits to suit one’s preferences including:
● If desired, recognition on promotional material, invitations and advertisements of two events.
● A complimentary commercial CD by participating artists ( upon request)
● Gift package of 10 CDs/DVDS from Pharos Concerts
● A Complimentary Hotel Room (double) for one night during the 17th International Chamber Music Festival
● Complimentary tickets to all the events
Contributions for designated purposes
Why not consider supporting a specific concert or other project of particular interest? The Pharos Arts Foundation is happy to accept monetary Contributions designated for the funding of a given expense or one of its specific programmes or projects. If you are interested in supporting a specific event please contact our offices and we will be very happy to give further information about our forthcoming programmes.
Supporters can also set up endowment funds which will benefit the Foundation in perpetuity. The income from such a fund is used to support the purpose designated by the donor or by the management of the Foundation to cover a recurrent expense. Examples can include: Funding one temporary art exhibition each year, Funding one concert each year, Funding residencies for visiting artists, writers and composers, Purchase, upgrading and maintenance of computers and audiovisual equipment.
Contributions in kind and donations of assets
The Pharos Arts Foundation accepts contributions in kind, most contributions of this type being for office equipment or costs associated with specific events. Contributions in kind are recognised as the equivalent of their monetary value and are acknowledged in the same fashion as other contributions. Examples include: Donation of musical instruments or other equipment, Provision of video/audio/photographic services or materials, Provision of computer equipment and other office equipment. Provision of airline tickets, hotel accommodation, catering services, wine or flowers. The Foundation also accepts donations of assets such as shares, bonds and property, which may be sold and reinvested in agreement with the donor for a pre-agreed funding purpose.
A Gift of Friendship
Why not surprise your friends or family members with the perfect gift? An Individual Supporter membership is the perfect gift for the music lover in your life! With new concerts and events being announced often, membership at Pharos Arts Foundation is a gift that will be enjoyed all year round.
When you purchase a gift membership, you will receive a welcome package including a membership card bearing the name of the recipient. Please allow 2 weeks for your gift membership to be prepared.
The Pharos Arts Foundation welcomes applications from volunteers who offer their services for any length of time. If you are interested in any of these or have other ideas you would like to discuss with us, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact our office on or by E-mail: email@example.com